Connecticut Wedding Tips
Fairy tale weddings don't just happen it takes careful planning and painstaking attention to detail. At The Hartford Society Room we want your wedding to be as memorable and special as possible so we've taken our years of experience hosting elegant Connecticut weddings and compiled a helpful section of articles that feature tips and advice every bride wants to know. From the type of catering you should have for a formal wedding and the best floral arrangements for a spring wedding to choosing a live band or DJ for your wedding music and how to manage and organize a guest list we offer helpful tips that will better prepare you for that special day. Check back often as we continue to add new topics to our list of wedding tips so your wedding turns just the way you dreamed.
• Advice for Seating Arrangements at your Wedding
• Bridal Checklist
• Managing the Guest List
• Planning a Bridal Shower
• Planning an Engagement Party
• Summer Weddings: Indoor or Outdoor?
• Wedding Planning Timelines: 6 Months Before
• Wedding Planning Timelines: Early Stages
• Wedding Planning Timelines: Halfway